A. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a text file which, during your browsing on our Site, is likely to be saved on your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) for a maximum period of 13 months.
B. PURPOSES OF COOKIES
When you connect to the Site, A et L SAS may be required, subject to your choices, to install various cookies allowing in particular to recognize information relating to your connection environment such as the browser you use, the pages you have consulted, the terms searched, the products that interest you, etc.
C. NECESSARY COOKIES
Some of these cookies do not require the collection of your consent because they are strictly necessary for the operation of the Site. These include, for example, cookies:
- recording the choice you have expressed to accept or refuse the deposit of cookies;
- aimed at allowing you to access your account;
- keeping in memory the contents of your shopping cart;
- adapting the presentation of the Site to the display preferences of your terminal (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) during your visits to the Site, depending on the hardware and software for viewing or reading that your terminal has.
D. COOKIES SUBJECT TO YOUR CONSENT
The purpose of these cookies is:
- to establish statistics and volumes of visits and use to understand the way in which you interact with our Site (eg: sections and content visited, routes) in order to allow A et L SAS to improve the interest, the ergonomics and visibility of its products and published content;
- to share information with advertisers on other websites to offer you relevant advertisements and in line with your centers of interest via advertising cookies.
The complete list of cookies present on the Site is available below.
E. THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
A et L SAS is likely to authorize certain partners to place their cookies on the Site, in particular for the purposes of analyzing the use of the Site, targeted advertising, measuring the effectiveness of referencing or marketing campaigns, etc. .
- Shopify: it is an e-commerce site creation and management tool. More information on the cookies installed by Shopify when you browse the Site and their purposes are available at the following address [ https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011789248-Hotjar- Cookies ].
- Google Tag Manager: This service allows the management of marketing tags. More information on the cookies installed by Google Tag Manager when you browse the Site and their purposes are available at the following address [ https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=fr ].
- Omnisend: this is an emailing and newsletter management tool . More information on the cookies installed by Omnisend when you browse the Site and their purposes are available at the following address [ https://www.omnisend.com/privacy/ ]
- Google Optimize: is a tool to perform tests on our site to offer you the best experience. More information on the cookies installed by Google Optimize when you browse the Site and their purposes are available at the following address [ https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?gl=fr ].
- Stripes: this service allows the secure management of online payments. More information on the cookies installed by Stripe when you browse the Site and their purposes are available at the following address [ https://stripe.com/fr/privacy ].
- Google Ads: this service measures the effectiveness of sponsored campaigns. More information on the cookies installed by Google Ads when you browse the Site and their purposes are available at the following address [ https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=fr ].
F. YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES
G. MANAGEMENT OF YOUR CONSENT ON THE SITE
You can change your preferences for unnecessary cookies and withdraw your consent at any time via our consent management solution by clicking on the green icon appearing at the bottom right of your screen.
You then have the option of:
- Refuse all non-necessary cookies;
- Accept all cookies;
- Manage your preferences on a case-by-case basis for each type of cookie.
H. MANAGING YOUR CONSENT THROUGH YOUR BROWSER
You can express and modify at any time your consent or your refusal of cookies through the choices offered to you by your browser. The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your wishes in terms of cookies.
- If you have accepted the storage of cookies in your terminal in your browser, the cookies integrated into the pages and content that you have consulted may be temporarily stored in a dedicated space on your terminal. They will be readable there only by their issuer.
- You can also configure your browser software so that cookies are stored in your terminal or, on the contrary, that they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. In this case, you will no longer be able to benefit from a certain number of functionalities which are nevertheless necessary to navigate in certain areas of the Site. This would be the case if you were trying to access content or services that require you to identify yourself. This would also be the case when A and L SAS or its service providers could not recognise, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser used by your terminal, its language and display settings or the country from which your terminal appears connected to the Internet. If necessary, A et L SAS declines all responsibility for the consequences linked to the degraded functioning of its services resulting from our impossibility of recording or consulting the cookies necessary for their functioning and which you would have refused or deleted.
I. IF YOU SHARE YOUR TERMINAL WITH OTHER PEOPLE
If your terminal is used by several people and when the same terminal has several navigation software, A et L SAS cannot ensure with certainty that the services and advertisements intended for your terminal correspond to your own use of this terminal. and not that of another user of this terminal.
If applicable, sharing the use of your device with other people and configuring your browser settings with regard to cookies are your free choice and your responsibility.
For more information on cookies and their use, you can consult the file of the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés at the following address: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/site-web- cookies-and-other-tracers.
J. TO CONTACT US
K. MODIFICATION OF THE COOKIES POLICY
This Cookies Charter may change. If necessary, we will inform you of this modification.
Last updated on 06/03/2021