I. General Data Collection and Use
a. Order: When a CUSTOMER places an order, the COMPANY records the CUSTOMER's data in order to process the order and ship the purchased PRODUCTS. This information is also kept for security purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory obligations, and to allow the COMPANY to improve and personalize its offers. Thanks to the CUSTOMER's email address, the COMPANY can send a confirmation of order and communicate with the CUSTOMER if necessary. The email address also allows the CUSTOMER's user account identification. The personal data collected on www.okan-studio.com is exclusively reserved for STUDIO M company.
b. User Account Login: When the CUSTOMER places an order on the SITE, the COMPANY offers access to a "User Account" protected by a password. This allows the CUSTOMER to access information about their previous orders and to correct their personal information if necessary. It is important that the CUSTOMER does not disclose the access data to their "User Account", which is strictly personal, to third parties.
c. Newsletter subscription: If the CUSTOMER decides to subscribe to the COMPANY's newsletter, they will receive information on offers which they can stop receiving at any time by clicking on the link provided for this purpose in each of the newsletters. The information collected when subscribing to the newsletter allows the COMPANY to make more relevant commercial offers to the CUSTOMER.
d. Website consultation: For security reasons, during the USERS' visits to our site, the following data may be collected and temporarily recorded: domain name or IP address, http response code, the number of bytes transferred, the address of the website through which the USER arrived. These data are collected in a completely anonymous way (the COMPANY collects the data but we do not associate them with an identity) and allow us to offer more relevant offers to the USERS.
A cookie is a file that can be saved on the hard drive of the CUSTOMERS and Users' terminal when consulting the SITE. These small files can contain, for example, the shopping cart and the CUSTOMER's preferences.
ŌKAN STUDIO may place cookies on the Users' devices to allow them to browse under optimal conditions on the Site, to record the Customer profiles, restore their preferences when they are connected via their usual terminal, to determine the Products viewed or purchased or to carry out statistics.
b. Types of cookies used via the Site
- navigation cookies, which are necessary for the proper technical operation of the SITE as they optimize the display of content from each USER's terminal;
- functional cookies, which are not essential to the proper functioning of the SITE but optimize the experience on the SITE by identifying USERS and finding their shopping cart;
- analytical cookies, which allow tracking the navigation of USERS for optimization purposes. The collected information includes the number of visitors, the origin and detail of the pages visited. This information helps us make improvements to the Site, shopping experience, and ŌKAN STUDIO's campaigns. ŌKAN STUDIO uses Google Analytics, an audience measurement provider, which:
- collects the following data: origin of connections (access providers), type and version of the browser used, language of the browser, connection duration, IP address, etc.
- stores cookies on the Users' terminals to carry out audience measurements. The data generated by the cookies are transmitted by Google Inc. and are hosted on servers located in the United States. Google Inc. will use these data for the purpose of evaluating the use of the Site but will not cross-reference the Users' IP address with any other data held by Google Inc. Google Inc. may disclose these data to third parties in case of legal obligation or when these third parties process these data on their behalf. For more information, USERS can consult the following website: http://www.google.com/intl/fr/policies/privacy/
marketing and direct targeting and third-party cookies, which allow sending commercial messages that may interest USERS based on their browsing history. Third-party cookies are those sent by trusted third-party partners.
USERS must accept the deposit of cookies on their terminal through the banner provided for this purpose when they connect to the SITE.
ŌKAN STUDIO does not keep cookies allowing the traceability of a USER or the obtaining of IP addresses beyond thirteen (13) months after the first deposit in a USER's terminal.
USERS can at any time delete cookies from their browser software and configure it to oppose their recording on their terminal. ŌKAN STUDIO invites them to refer to the help file of their browser software to establish the appropriate configuration. Browsing the Site without accepting cookies may be degraded.
Traffic data are generated when the USERS' terminal is connected to the internet and the SITE.
These data can be used for statistical purposes in order to carry out frequency analyses of the SITE and to improve it by adapting it to the needs of the USERS. Traffic data are never used nominatively by ŌKAN STUDIO.
III - Your rights
Rights of access and rectification: In accordance with the "data processing and liberties" law no. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended, the CUSTOMER has a right of access, modification, rectification, and deletion of data concerning them. For any request related to the processing of personal data or to exercise its rights, the COMPANY invites the CUSTOMER to write to it, indicating its contact details, at: ŌKAN STUDIO, 34 rue de Malte 75011 Paris – email@example.com.
Right of opposition: the CUSTOMER can, for legitimate reasons, oppose at any time, selectively or globally, the use of their personal data for advertising purposes or for studies. For this purpose, a simple written notification of their request is sufficient by email or mail to the address mentioned above.